Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Late Night Emails

I was so excited last night! I decided to check my email before bed last night and am go glad i did! I received several emails from my former Russian teacher! I hadn't talked to her in a while. I emailed her to tell her about my interest in Orthodoxy. She's delighted! It's so nice to have someone to talk Orthodoxy with who has been Orthodox all of their life. I'm hoping i'll be able to attend church with her at the end of the month when i'm visiting in NJ. That will be a real treat, though i'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I will be bringing a skirt and scarf with me just in case though.

There is a Monastery about an hour away from me in Jordanville that we both hope to visit. It's absolutely beautiful! Hopefully soon we will visit.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment