Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/16/10

Sorry for not posting in so long! I've been crocheting and looking for a job. I even knitted my first ever *anything*! I make a hat for niece-in-utero! That's right, i'll be getting a NIECE around Dec/Jan! So exciting! You can keep up with my knitting/crochet projects at http://www.ravelry.com/projects/pacisetamor .

Our adopted kitty also had 5 kittens on July 19th! I got to witness all of the births, she wouldn't even let me leave for more than a few minutes for a couple weeks after. I'm glad that she trusted me that much. 4 of them already went to good homes, and my baby Vladimir will be going to his home this weekend. He'll be going with a friend and we can see him often. He's such a sweet boy, she sleeps on me at night time or whenever he naps...usually on my neck/shoulder. He'll be just about 9 weeks then. I'll post a few photos of them.

My mom and youngest sister came down for a visit for a day and a half in August. That was fun! We went to the local caverns and to Shenandoah National Park. It was gorgeous!

Knitted hat
Photobucket

Video of 2nd baby just born


5 little kittens
smaller for blog

Vlad is a neck sleeper since birth <3
smaller for blog

3 weeks
smaller for blog

7 weeks
smaller for blog

8 weeks, Vlad with bow
smaller for blog

Shenandoah Natl Park
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment